Online executive certificates and diploma programs are typically perceived as a smart way to enhance your CV or level up your abilities in a professional environment. Taking up a professional certified course can help you achieve your professional requirements in finance in an efficient manner. Let us look at some of the best online finance and accounting courses that you can study in London.
- Advanced certificate in financial accounting and analysis – Undergoing this programme will help you gain the ability to understand the fundamental aspects of the different types of financial statements. Students will gain hands-on experience in utilising financial statements as a tool for evaluating a company’s financial position. They will also gain expertise in formulating and presenting recommendations based on financial statement information, such as investment and credit decisions.
- Advanced certificate in managerial accounting and analysis – Through this course, students will learn the importance of managerial accounting in the effective conduct of an organisation. Students will become proficient in describing and identifying information that relates to a business decision, as well as making the right short-term decisions regarding outsourcing, special orders and products.
- Advanced diploma in accounting and operations – This short-term course based on finance and accounting incorporates the aspects of managerial accounting and analysis, financial accounting and analysis advanced operations management.
- Certificate in introduction to finance – This programme allows students to develop a combination of intuition, basic financial analytical skills and decision-making skills to transform them into professionals with efficient problem-solving skills in finance.
- Certificate in corporate reporting – This programme provides students with a good grounding of corporate reporting by acquiring a good grasp on how to calculate values for various forms of financial instruments based on their categorisation. Students will further obtain specialisation in the implementation of the business combination framework for publishing accounts.
- Diploma in corporate finance and reporting – This course emphasises on the on three general topics such as introduction to finance, corporate finance and corporate reporting.
- Advanced certificate in managerial economics – Through this programme, students get familiarised with the microeconomic analysis and the applied economic theory to business. Students get hands-on experience in statistics and other analytics to design efficient strategies for generating income with scarce resources, maximising profit simultaneously.
- Certificate in policy issues in the global economy – Having a thorough understanding of global policy issues can help students learn how to maintain their competitive advantage within the global market. Besides studying the concepts of microeconomics and macroeconomics, candidates will also get the opportunity to analyse some of the consequences of international business, including environmental damage and cultural homogenisation.
Are you currently engaged with the finance and accounting sector or are looking to add specialist finance skills to your professional status? Then opting for finance, accounting and reporting online short courses can help you enhance your career prospects.