How do I moderate a Facebook Comment plugin?
1. App-based moderation view: Go to developers.facebook.com/tools/comments. You will get a list of all your Facebook apps, which lets you moderate all comments associated with each app. If you don’t use a Facebook app with your comments plugin, you won’t be able to use this view.
Can you embed a Facebook comment?
Embedded comments are a simple way to put public post comments – by a Page or a person on Facebook – into the content of your web site or web page. Only public comments from Facebook Pages and profiles can be embedded.
Can I see old Facebook comments?
You can access all comments from your Activity Log. First open your timeline view, and there’s a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select “Comments”, and you’ll get a chronological list of all your comments.
How do you integrate Facebook Comments?
To add the Comments plug-in to a web page on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit Facebook’s Plug-in Page and click the Comments link.
- Fill in the requested information to customize your Comments feature, as follows: URL to Comment On: Enter the specific URL for the comment box.
- Click Get Code and add to your website.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article.
- Respond to the article.
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
What are FB comments?
We’ve already seen that in many cases on Facebook and Instagram, a comment can sometimes be seen as another way of sharing a post. Users tag their friends, who receive a direct notification linking them to the post. It’s quicker than sharing to a page, or sometimes even sharing through direct message.
What does B mean in Facebook comments?
Whether it’s in a Facebook group or an online forum, bumping a post merely means posting a comment that moves the post to the top.
How do I see all comments on Facebook?
Moreover, the ranking of public comments is entirely forced upon and Facebook provides no setting to change it either. Hence, if you want to view all comments or newest comments, then you have to navigate to the top and select your preference every time on every single post.
How do I find all the posts and comments made by someone on Facebook?
It’s in the person’s cover photo, which is at the top of their profile. A menu will expand. Click See Friendship on the menu. This opens the See Friendship page, which displays a list of posts and comments from both users’ pages that the other has commented on.
Why are comments not showing on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you praise a piece of writing?
How do you compliment an author’s writing?
- This letter is a compliment to the reader for his work. It could have a direct tone with encouraging words for his efforts.
- Appreciate the writer’s good work.
- Mention what exactly you loved about his work.
- End with a note of gratitude for the writer’s work.
How do you write positive comments for students?
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.