How do I reset my Phonak TV Link?
Resetting the TV Connector
- Press the connect button on the back of the TV Connector for 7 seconds.
- During the 7 seconds- the LED will initially flash Blue- then Red.
- Once the reset is finished Phonak hearing aids that were previously connected to the device have been erased from the TV Connector memory.
How do I pair iCom?
On your mobile phone, ensure that the Bluetooth feature is turned ON. 4. Initiate the pairing process on your iCom by pressing the Bluetooth button for about 2 seconds Page 23 22 until the Bluetooth indicator flashes blue.
How do I put my Phonak in pairing mode?
Go to the Android phone’s home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon. In the settings menu, tap on the Bluetooth icon. Tap on the slider button to turn Bluetooth on. Switch your Audéo Marvel hearing aids off and turn them after 5 seconds again on, to place the hearing aids in pairing mode.
How do I reset my TV connector?
If that happens, you can force your TV to reset by following these steps:
- Using a straightened paper clip or ball-point pen, press and hold the recessed RESET button on your TV connector panel.
- Continue to hold the RESET button for approximately 15 seconds.
How do I perform a full reset on my ComPilot II?
Press the < > button on the side and the + button on the front of ComPilot II simultaneously and hold them until the Audio indicator starts to rapidly blink blue. Continue to hold them for approximately 10 seconds until the blue light is gone and the only light flashing is the green power light.
How do you link a TV code?
You can link your mobile device to your Smart TV or streaming device using a code….Enter the code
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- Tap your profile picture and select Settings.
- Tap Watch on TV.
- Tap Enter TV Code and enter the blue TV code shown on your TV.
How do I pair my Phonak Bluetooth?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the Notification Center.
- Swipe down on the Notifications Center to reveal the Quick Settings menu.
- Verify the Bluetooth symbol is highlighted, if not, tap to activate Bluetooth.
- Verify the slider button next to “Bluetooth” is switched to ON.
How do I connect my Phonak Audeo to my iPhone?
How do I connect my Phonak Audéo P hearing aids to my iPhone?
- Go to the iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
- In the settings menu, tap on the ”Bluetooth” icon.
- Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on.
- Switch your Audéo P hearing aids off and turn them after 5 seconds again on.
Why does my TV say no signal when HDMI is plugged in?
Verify that the source device has power and is turned on. If the source device is connected with an HDMI® cable: Make sure the TV and source device are both turned on, then disconnect the HDMI cable from one of the devices and then connect it again. Try a new or another known working HDMI cable.