How do I access my Vodafone router settings?
Open the internet browser on your device and enter http://vodafone.connect or 192.168. 1.1into the address bar. 3. Enter your Vodafone Broadband router password.
How do I change my Vodafone router settings?
Vodafone Broadband Portal
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser address bar.
- When you first log in, it’ll ask you to reset or change the password.
- Log in again with your new password.
- Enter the password vodafone.
- Choose Expert mode.
- Then WiFi on the banner.
- Choose General WiFi Settings.
What connection type is Vodafone Broadband?
Vodafone broadband comes in three speeds: basic ADSL, average 35Mb (fibre optic), or average 63Mb (fibre optic). This is identical to what you can get from most Openreach-based providers, including Sky, TalkTalk, Plusnet, and EE.
Why is Vodafone Internet not working?
Router/Modem as it may conflict with network signals. 2. Restart your mobile handset. Try inserting the SIM in a different handset and check if your issue is resolved.
How do I access broadband settings?
How to change the settings
- Find your router’s IP address. An IP address is a series of numbers – 192.168.
- Type it into a browser. Open any internet browser – Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari will all do – and type in that IP address you found.
- Log in. Enter the username and password for your router.
How do I check my broadband settings?
In Windows 10, you can also go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > View hardware and connection properties. The next screen displays details for your different network connections. Scan the entry for Ethernet or Wi-Fi and look for the Default Gateway setting to find your router’s IP address.
How do I change my broadband settings?
- Find your router configuration page. Access the router configuration page by typing the router’s IP address in to the address bar, and pressing enter.
- Log in with the username and password.
- Find the Wireless Settings page.
- Set the new channel, usually with a dropdown menu.
- Your router will now reboot.
How long does Vodafone broadband take to connect?
Both installations can take up to four hours. Our engineers will test your service to make sure you’re up and running. If you already have an existing ONT and are setting up Vodafone broadband without an engineer, you’ll need to follow the instructions on the box your router came in.
How do I fix my Vodafone Internet problem?
If you’re unable to connect to the Vodafone network, try these troubleshooting steps first:
- Restart your device. Turn your device off and on again.
- Check your network coverage. Check the network coverage in your area.
- Check for scheduled network maintenance or outages.
What do I do if my Vodafone Internet is not working?
Vodafone Mobile Data Not Working on Android
- Restart the Device.
- Switch Wifi & Mobile Data.
- Check APN Settings.
- Select Network to Automatic.
- Turn on Mobile Data.
- Check Network Coverage.
- Update Network Settings.
- Reinsert the SIM.
Can a Vodafone modem work in New Zealand?
If your modem was purchased from a New Zealand retailer or broadband service provider within the last five years, then it will most likely work on the Vodafone broadband network. However some broadband settings within your modem may need to change, so you need to be comfortable changing your modem settings.
Do you need to change modem settings on Vodafone fibre?
If you are setting up your own modem on a Vodafone Fibre, VDSL or ADSL broadband plan and you are unable to get online, you may need to change your modem settings. If you are connecting to Fibre, your modem must support WAN VLAN tagging with IPoE
How to set up Vodafone voice calling over broadband?
If you don’t have a Vodafone modem please contact us. Once your Vodafone modem is connected to the internet you can set-up your voice calling over broadband. Just choose which broadband type you have below, and follow the instructions to connect your phone using voice calling over broadband.
What are the DNS settings for Vodafone broadband?
This article is to help you check that your DNS settings for your Vodafone broadband account are correct. By default, your computer should be setup to automatically detect Domain Name Server (DNS) settings.