Which book is best for reading in Urdu?
50 Best Urdu Novels Read Before You Die
- Aag Ka Darya / آگ کا دریا by Qurratulain Hyder.
- Umrao Jan Ada / امراؤ جان ادا by Mirza Mohammad Hadi Ruswa.
- پیر کامل (Peer-e-Kamil, #1) by Umera Ahmed.
- Raja Gidh / راجه گدھ
- Nadaar Log / نادار لوگ
- God’s Own Land.
- Ghulam Bagh / غلام باغ
- Gardish e Rang e Chaman / گردش رنگ چمن
What are the best books to read about history?
Here is our guide to some of the greatest history books that you can read and learn from.
- History Adventures, World of Characters, Revolutions & Industrialization, 1750 – 1900. Creator: Spencer Striker, PhD.
- The Guns of August.
- The Liberation Trilogy.
- The Crusades.
- Caesar and Christ.
- A History of American People.
Which book is better for Indian history?
List of Best Books on Indian History. Discovery of India by Jawaharlal Nehru. India After Gandhi: The History of the World’s Largest Democracy By Ramachandra Guha. The Argumentative Indian by Amartya Sen.
Which was the first Urdu novel?
Mirat-ul-Uroos (The Bride’s Mirror; 1868–1869) by Deputy Nazeer Ahmed is regarded as the first novel in Urdu.
What is the book in Urdu?
Book translation is “Kitab” and Book synonym words Account book, Bible, Hold, Koran and Ledger. Similar words of Book are also commonly used in daily talk like as Book, Bookcase and Booking clerk. Pronunciation roman Urdu is “Kitab” and Translation of Book in Urdu writing script is کتاب.
What is the most read book in history?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
Which country has the best history?
10 Countries With the Richest Histories
|Country||Rich History Rank||Overall Best Countries Rank|
What is the first Indian history book?
1. Discovery of India by Jawaharlal Nehru. Written by India’s first prime minister when he was in prison (1942-1946), this book traces India’s history starting from the Indus Valley Civilization. It gives a detailed account of the period ranging from the coming of the Aryans to the establishment of the British Empire.
How do I start learning Indian history?
Techniques to study Indian History for the IAS Exam
- Technique 1: Appreciate the story in history. History doesn’t have to be boring.
- Technique 2: Make chronological notes.
- Technique 3: Read multiple times.
- Technique 4: Have multiple perspectives.
- Technique 5: Relate the past with the present.
Who is known as the father of Urdu literature?
Maulvi Abdul Haq (Urdu: مولوی عبد الحق) (20 April 1870 – 16 August 1961) was a scholar and a linguist, whom some call Baba-e-Urdu (Urdu: بابائے اردو) (Father of Urdu).
Who is the first dramatist of Urdu?
Hakeem Ahmed Shuja
Hakeem Ahmed Shuja was probably the first Urdu playwright who wrote purely literary drama.
What is book called in Arabic?
Kitab (Arabic: کتاب, kitāb), also transcribed kitaab, is the Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Nepali and Turkic word for “book”.