How can I convert my HDFC credit card to EMI?
You can convert billed Credit Card amount to EMI with HDFC Bank through PhoneBanking….NetBanking
- Log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account.
- Click the Cards tab.
- Next, under Credit Card, select the Transact, then the SmartEMI option.
- An unbilled transactions page will appear.
- Select Debit as your transaction type.
What is the minimum EMI on HDFC credit card?
|HDFC Bank Salary Account Customer – ₹ 15,000* Others – ₹ 18000 Self Employed – ITR of ₹ 1.5 lakhs
|12-36 months (depending on product type)
|Minimum Loan Amount
|Maximum Loan Amount
|Durables: ₹ 5,00,000 LSP: ₹ 15,00,000
What is HDFC smart EMI?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months. The loan is pre-approved so no documentation is required.
Is my HDFC credit card eligible for EMI?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Is EMI good or bad?
EMI may save you from burning a hole in your pocket right away as you pay a token amount as down payment, and then pay in easy monthly instalments, but it is actually increasing the burden on your wallet over a period of time. 0% EMI. Zero interest costs are a misnomer. There is no such thing.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
Visit the loan officer at your nearest HDFC bank branch. Enquire the current balance in your loan account. The loan officer will also intimate you of any pre-closure charges or penalties. Pay the entire balance amount (sum of all pending EMIs + preclosure charges, if any) using a cheque or DD.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Cards’ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Convert to EMI’ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
How can I pay HDFC EMI easily?
How to Make HDFC Loan Payment Online at Paytm?
- Go to HDFC loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Click on ‘Get Payable Amount’
- Check the payable amount and choose the payment method of your preference Proceed to make the payment.
- You are done with it.
Is it better to buy on EMI?
It is advisable not to buy consumer durables on EMI, as the interest rate is higher. It is better to save first and then buy. In most cases, the cost of electronic items, especially phones, decline over a period of time. If you can’t afford it, it is better not to buy it.
Why is EMI bad?
EMI may save you from burning a hole in your pocket right away as you pay a token amount as down payment, and then pay in easy monthly instalments, but it is actually increasing the burden on your wallet over a period of time. 0% EMI. Zero interest costs are a misnomer. There are hidden costs always attached to it.
Can I pay EMI before due date?
Yes, you can pre-pay the loan amount at any time in full or part without any additional charges. Please ensure EMIs are paid on time and pay only additional payment above EMI if your ECS mandate is active when you are paying close to the due date.