Does Motorola Surfboard SB6121 have WIFI?
Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads. Internet speeds based on your Cable providers service – up to 172 Mbps download and 131 Mbps upload….ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 4×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem -Retail Packaging-Black.
|List Price:||$119.99 Details|
|You Save:||$33.01 (28%)|
How do I pair my surfboard SB6121?
To Install SB6121
- Connect one end of the coaxial cable to the cable outlet or splitter.
- Connect the other end of the coaxial cable to the cable connector on the SB6121.
- Plug the power cord into the power connector on the SB6121.
- Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet.
How do I access my Arris WIFI?
Arris Router Login and Basic Setup
- STEP 1: Connect to your network.
- STEP 2: Go to 192.168. 0.1 using your web browser.
- STEP 3: Enter the default Arris router login details.
- Change the default Arris router password.
- Change the Arris router SSID and wireless password.
How do I access my surfboard modem?
To access your surfboard cable modem open your web browser and use the IP address of 192.168. 100.1. The default page that will open is the Status page. The information on this page gives a snapshot of a series of events that the modem goes through when establishing a connection to your cable ISP.
Is Motorola SURFboard SB6121 outdated?
Arris/Motorola’s SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem used to be considered “eXtreme,” but now most cable companies consider it obsolete.
How do I reset my Motorola Surfboard SB6121?
Resetting the SB6121
- Disconnect the coaxial cable.
- Power cycle the unit by disconnecting the power cord for 10 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
- Click the Configuration link on top.
- Click the Reset All Defaults button (as shown below).
- When asked, Do you want to proceed?, click the OK button.
How do I log into my Motorola SB6121?
Accessing the SB6121 Menu screen Enter http://192.168.100.1 into the address box. Press the Enter key. The Status page will appear.
Why can’t I connect to my router admin page?
Sometimes the admin console is referred to as the router’s hidden page. If you cannot reach the login page, it may be due to: A hardwired connection configuration issue (such as a bad Ethernet cable) Entering the IP address incorrectly.
How do I log into my 192.168 0.1 router IP?
How to access NETGEAR Router Admin Page using 192.168. 0.1?
- Launch your default Web Browser.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the user name and password in the given fields. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”.
- Click on Log In.
- You will now be logged in into your NETGEAR Router Admin Page.
What is the 192.168 0.1 router IP address?
0.1 Router IP Address. The IP address 192.168. 0.1 is one of 17.9 million private addresses, and it’s used as the default router IP address for certain routers, including some models from Cisco, D-Link, LevelOne, Linksys, and many others.
Should I buy a Docsis 3.0 or 3.1 modem?
DOCSIS 3.0 and 3.1 are just version numbers. The exact differences between them basically boil down to speed and the number of simultaneous channels. The bottom line is that if your ISP offers internet speeds of more than 1 gigabit (1,000 Mbps, or megabits per second), a DOCSIS 3.1 router is a better investment.
What is maximum data throughput for sb6121 surfboard cable modem?
The Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides operators with an economic option for providing Ultra-Broadband services, with four times the current maximum user data throughput approximating 160 Mbps in DOCSIS mode and 195 Mbps in EuroDOCSIS mode*, without the need for hybrid fiber coax (HFC) plant upgrade.
What kind of wifi does surfboard sbg6700-ac have?
A lightning-fast Internet experience like no other. The SURFboard SBG6700-AC is 3 products in 1: a DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Dual-Band Concurrent 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point and 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router. With download speeds up to 343 Mbps and Wi-Fi speeds up to 1600 Mbps your gaming and video streaming just got better!
How do I connect my sb6121 to my computer?
NOTE: If the SB6121 is connected to a router, it is recommended to disconnect the router and connect the SB6121 directly to a computer with an Ethernet cable. Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.100.1 into the address box.
What does the GUI do on the sb6121?
The SB6121 cable modem has a Graphical User Interface (GUI) menu which includes modem statistics, current connection status, and system logs. NOTE: If the SB6121 is connected to a router, it is recommended to disconnect the router and connect the SB6121 directly to a computer with an Ethernet cable.