How do I access my AT account?
Get the myAT app to manage your account
- Go to att.com/myattapp on your smartphone or tablet.
- Text the word myATT to 556699 from any device. We’ll send you a link so you can download the app.
- Sign in to the app with the same ID and password you use to manage your account on att.com—your AT user ID and password.
How do I log into AT Wireless?
From a device that is connected to the AT Wireless Internet network, open the web browser then go to http://att.wirelessinternet. Enter the Admin Login, then click Login.
How do I pay my AT Internet bill online?
Pay your bill online
- Sign in to your online AT account, with your Primary Member ID.
- Select Go to Bill & Payments.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account you want to view from the account selector at the top.
- Your previous bill activity and current bill will display.
- To pay your bill, select Make a payment.
How do I get my AT account number and PIN?
- Account number: This can usually be found in the upper right-hand corner of any bill or invoice, or in your online account.
- PIN number: Your PIN is the 4 digits you give your carrier when you call in. To change your PIN log in to your profile.
- You can call AT at 1-800-331-0500.
How do I connect to AT wifi manager?
Access AT Wi-Fi manager
- To open the AT Wi-Fi Manager, first connect a device to your hotspot’s Wi-Fi network.
- From the connected device, open the web browser.
- Enter the required password as displayed under Wi-Fi Passwords of your Quick Start Guide, then click Sign In.
- You are now logged in to the AT Wi-Fi Manager.
How do I pay my AT Internet bill by phone?
Pay your bill by phone
- Wireless customers call 800.331.0500 (or 611 from your wireless phone)
- DISH customers call 866.266.1292.
- All other customers call 800.288
How much is AT Internet a month?
AT internet plans summary
Download speeds up to 12-month introductory price* Ongoing price 100 Mbps $35/mo. $55/mo. 300 Mbps $45/mo. $65/mo. 1,000 Mbps $60/mo. $80/mo.
How do I find my AT account number and PIN?
How do I reset my AT user ID and password?
Change your user ID
- Go to Profile Sign-in info.
- Select Change your user ID.
- Enter your new ID. If you enter an existing ID, we may offer to combine them.
- Check the box to save your ID, if available.
- Save your changes.
How do I get my boost account number and PIN?
Boost. Account Number: Usually found in the top center of your bill and in your online account. PIN: The last four number of your SIM card. If you don’t know, call Boost at 1-888-266-7848.