How can I migrate from Talkshawk to Djuice?
How to Migrate from Talkshawk To Djuice
- Simply send an SMS “migrate” to 345.
- Simply dial either 345661 or 345662.
- Visit Telenor Sales & Service Centers or Telenor Franchises.
How can I change my Telenor SIM to Djuice?
How to migrate from telenor to djuice?
- Send “migrate” to 345 through SMS.
- Calling 345661 and 345662.
- Visiting our Sales & Service Centers Franchises.
How can I convert Djuice to Talkshawk for free?
The first method to convert your Djuice to Talkshawk is through a converted code that you can send through an SMS. All you need to do is send an SMS “migrate” to 345 and your package will be converted.
How can I change my Telenor Talkshawk?
How can I change my package in Telenor?
You can change your plan by choosing one of the following options:
- By calling number 123 (0,03 BGN/call), followed by selecting option 0 and option 4 “Change of plan“;
- By a free SMS to number 125 with text containing the name of the plan;
What is djuice plan?
Djuice One Plan Package Details This package offers affordable rates for 15 FnF numbers, 24 hours a day. Djuice one plan charges the same rates for all of these 15 numbers, and to offer added convenience, the plan offers the same rates for non-FnF numbers, as well.
How I check my SIM ownership?
How to Check SIM Owner Name and CNIC of Any Mobile Number
- Send a short code via SMS to know SIM information. Type “MNP” and send it to 667 from the SIM you are using.
- Call or visit your Network service provider for SIM registration status and owner”s name.
How can I change my package on Telenor?
Which is the best Telenor package?
Daily SMS Bundle. Rs. 4.78 incl.
What is djuice always on?
Telenor Djuice Introduces Always On Offer at a very low rate of Rs 2. This offer will allow you to stay connected with your friends and family through any social site. You just have to do is dial activation code and then spend Rs 2. After that you will be able to enjoy basic internet for the whole day.
How do I block my sim online?
Simply, call the helpline, register your case, and ask for the cancellation of SIM. In many cases, the telecom company even offers to deliver the duplicate sim within a few working hours without charging any amount.
How can I check my sim on my CNIC?
- Open the text message application on your phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without any hyphens.
- Once done, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.