What is there to do in Houston right now?
Best things to do in Houston
- Space Center Houston. Museums.
- Buffalo Bayou Partnership. Things to do.
- National Museum of Funeral History. Museums.
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Museums.
- La Carafe. Bars.
- Galveston. What is it?
- Ninfa’s Original on Navigation. Restaurants.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science. Museums.
What to do when you’re bored in Houston?
These are the 50 best and fun things to do in Houston.
- Menil Park & Neighborhood. David Van Horn / flickr.
- Museum of Natural Science. Fotos593 / Shutterstock.
- Space Center Houston. Tricia Daniel / Shutterstock.
- Houston Zoo.
- Twilight Epiphany Skyspace.
- Discovery Green.
- The Children’s Museum of Houston.
- The Escape Game.
How can I have fun in Houston?
Reading through the list of the best things to do in Houston will help you and your family to plan a fun filled, exciting time.
- Museum of Natural Science.
- Children’s Museum.
- Space Center Houston.
- Discovery Green.
- Downtown Aquarium.
- The Health Museum.
- Fast Track Amusements.
- Museum of Fine Arts.
What should I do for fun today?
47 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Weekend
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset. Find a great spot in your community to catch the sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What food is Houston known for?
- 16 Iconic Houston Dishes To Try Before You Die. Find sizzling fajitas, crispy fried shrimp, and more essentials on this Space City dining bucket list.
- Pho Binh By Night. Copy Link.
- Crawfish & Noodles.
- Mala Sichuan Bistro.
- Rudi Lechner’s German Restaurant.
- Himalaya Restaurant.
- Christie’s Seafood & Steaks.
- Kenny & Ziggy’s Deli.
What day is it free to go to the Houston Zoo?
first Tuesday of
Free daytime admission to the Houston Zoo is provided once a month, on the first Tuesday of each month, from open until closing. Online reservations are required for all non-member guests at this time. Members are not required to make online reservations to visit the Zoo. Tickets will not be available at the gate.
What is Houston famous for?
Houston is known as the world capital of space exploration, the world capital of air conditioning, the world capital of the international energy industry, the world capital of petroleum exploration and the world capital of capital punishment.
What can I do today I m bored?
- Start watching a new reality series.
- Watch a classic movie you’ve never seen.
- Read a great essay.
- Search “happy birthday + [your name]” on YouTube.
- Make a playlist of your favorite songs from high school.
- Watch as many episodes as you want of your favorite show.
What I should do right now?
Watch the Stars of Outer Banks Hilariously Get Quizzed on How Well They Know Each Other
- KonMari your house. Here’s some KonMari inspiration.
- Go for a swim.
- Try a 10-minute workout.
- Give yourself a facial.
- Have a picnic.
- Listen to a new genre of music.
- Plan a future vacation.
- Take online classes.
What is free to do in Houston this weekend?
15 Fantastic Free Things to Do in Houston
- Catch a Show at Miller Outdoor Theatre.
- Snap a Selfie at the Water Wall.
- See the Art at The Menil Collection.
- Browse the Contemporary Arts Museum.
- Bike along Buffalo Bayou.
- Watch the Bats Emerge at the Waugh Drive Bridge.
- Reflect at the Rothko Chapel.
- Jog at Memorial Park.