What is the best summer job for a highschool student?
Best Summer Jobs & Opportunities for High School Students
- Babysitter. Good babysitters don’t grow on trees.
- Camp Counselor. Do you enjoy spending time outdoors — camping, hiking, playing sports?
- Landscaping and Lawn Care Worker.
- Pool Cleaner.
- Career-Track Intern.
- Barista or Restaurant Server.
- Grocery Store Worker.
What is the best summer job for a teenager?
Best Summer Jobs for Teens
- Lawn Service.
- Retail and Food Service.
- Sharing Your Skills.
- Babysitting and Pet Walking.
- Blogging, Vlogging and Social Media. Your teen probably spends plenty of time on social media already, so why not make some cash for creating content?
What careers do high schoolers want?
Top jobs for high school students
- Ice cream scooper.
- Prep cook.
- Movie theater cashier or usher.
- Front desk receptionist.
- Yard worker.
Can a 14 year old have a summer job?
They may employ children aged 14 and 15 years on light work as follows: Children aged 14 or over may do light work during the school holidays where the hours do not exceed 7 in any day or 35 in any week. Children under 16 must have at least 21 days off work during the summer holidays.
What are good summer jobs for 15-year-olds?
The Top 6 Summer Jobs for 15-Year-Olds
- Start Mowing Lawns. Vstock/Getty Images.
- Become a Lifeguard. Deanna Kelly / Getty Images.
- Start Babysitting. FatCamera / Getty Images.
- Dog Walker. WHL / Getty Images.
- Restaurant Worker. sturti / Getty Images.
- Golf Course Worker. Vladimir Pcholkin / Getty Images.
What is the best job for a 17 year old?
17 best teen jobs
- Babysitter. Pay: $18/hour (ZipRecruiter)
- Lifeguard. Pay: $9.47/hour (PayScale)
- Retail salesperson. Pay: $10.32/hour (PayScale)
- Tutor. Pay: $17.59/hour (PayScale)
- Camp counselor. Pay: $10.00/hour (ZipRecruiter)
- Dog walker. Pay: $13.66/hour (PayScale)
- Barista. Pay: $10.00/hour (Glassdoor)
- Restaurant server.
What should a 15 year old do in the summer?
Things for Teens to Do Outside During Summer
- Try out a new sport (frisbee golf, bocce ball, kanjam).
- Make and fly a kite.
- Play crazy golf.
- Relax in a hammock.
- Plant some vegetable seeds.
- Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
- Swim at your local public pool.
- Camp out in the garden.
What are good teenage jobs?
20 of the best jobs for teens
- Fast food attendant. National average salary: $9.29 per hour.
- Car wash attendant. National average salary: $10.17 per hour.
- Kennel assistant. National average salary: $10.54 per hour.
- Grocery store cashier.
- Daycare assistant.
- Concession stand worker.
- Restaurant server.
- Restaurant host/hostess.
Can you be a barista at 14?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old (except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors. Starbucks also offers few internships, and they offer them to existing employees before the general public.
Can you work at mcdonalds at 14?
Job Description You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald’s.
What jobs pay the most at 15?
Here are 15 high-paying jobs for teenagers to consider if you’re looking for work opportunities:
- Cashier. National average salary: $10.55 per hour.
- Actor. National average salary: $11.00 per hour.
- Sales associate. National average salary: $11.06 per hour.
- Retail merchandiser.
- Landscape laborer.