Is Keiki a Japanese name?
Keiki (written: 慶樹 or 慶記) is both a feminine and a masculine Japanese given name. Notable people with the name include: Keiki Nishiyama (西山 慶樹, born 1988), Japanese volleyball player.
What does the name Keiki mean?
ke(i)-ki. Origin:Hawaiian. Meaning:child.
Is Kono a Japanese name?
Kōno, Kono or Kouno (written: 河野, 幸野, 高野 or 甲野) is a Japanese surname.
What Japanese name means sparkle?
The name Aki is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Sparkle, Bright , Autumn.
How do you pronounce Keiki?
- Phonetic spelling of Keiki. KEH-IY-Kiy. kei-k-i.
- Meanings for Keiki. Keiki is a feminine name originated in Hawaii and it means ‘The little one’.
- Examples of in a sentence. 4-H contest gets keiki excited about agriculture. Poi Dog Deli feeding the keiki through community support.
- Translations of Keiki. Russian : Ребенком
How do you grow Keiki orchids?
Sprinkle the open wounds on the flower spike with cinnamon to fight fungal infection. Replant the keiki in a separate pot, which should have fresh potting mix. Direct the keiki’s roots downward and use the spike to anchor the baby orchid. Write a separate label for the keiki so you remember its pedigree.
What is a kupuna mean?
Program overview Kūpuna means grandparent, ancestor, and/or honored elder. In the Hawaiian culture, kūpuna were highly respected and seen as an important link as keepers of ancestral knowledge.
What does Ohana mean?
When you visit Maui and are welcomed at your place of stay, you might be told you are now part of their ‘ohana. The concept of ‘ohana in Hawai’i is based on something universal: family. For the most part, we all love our children and grandchildren.
Is Kono a girl name?
Kono – Girl’s name meaning, origin, and popularity | BabyCenter.
What does the Japanese name Kono mean?
From Japanese 黄 (ko) meaning “yellow”, 香 (ko) meaning “fragrance” or 小 (ko) meaning “small” combined with 南 (na) meaning “south”, 夏 (na) meaning “summer”, 波 (na) meaning “wave”, 菜 (na) meaning “vegetables, greens” or 奈 (na) meaning “apple tree”. Other kanji combinations are possible.
What is the prettiest Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is the rarest name in Japan?
Kiyoko is the rarest name on this list. It roughly translates to “pure child,” but can have different meanings depending on which Kanji characters parents choose.