How can I use the PTCL Smart TV remote control unit for my TV set as well?
Your new STB (model EC1309 & EC1208) can act as your TV remote control Unit as well. This can be done by following the below mentioned simple steps. Press the “Study” Button on your PTCL Smart TV remote control unit for 3 seconds. You will notice that the indicator next to the power key is steady now.
How do I set parental controls on PTCL Smart TV?
If you want to change the Parental Control password, follow these steps:
- Go to Self-Care section which is available in the left hand navigation menu within the app and in the web browser it is available in the top menu of PTCL Smart TV website.
- Select the Parental Control option.
- Select the Change Password option.
How do I connect my Smart TV remote to my TV?
Point the Smart Remote at the remote control sensor on the TV. On most Samsung TVs, the remote control sensor is located on the lower right hand side of the TV. If not, it is directly in the bottom center. Next, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds.
How do you use a smart TV remote?
Set up the remote control app
- On your phone, download the Android TV Remote Control app from the Play Store.
- Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, open the Android TV Remote Control app .
- Tap the name of your Android TV.
- A PIN will appear on your TV screen.
How can I call PTCL customer from mobile?
For sales, call toll free : 080080800 or 1236 | For support, call toll free : 080080800 or 1218
- Bill Inquiry.
- International / Domestic Tariff.
- Register Complaint.
- Complaint Status.
- Video Tutorials.
- Contact Directory.
How many channels are there in PTCL Smart TV?
PTCL Smart TV currently has 150 channels: thirty news, four in-house, eight religious, nineteen entertainment, nine children, seven music, fourteen infotainment, twelve sport, thirteen for English-language films, three for Pakistani-language films and eighteen regional channels.
Is PTCL Smart TV free?
The Smart TV App is absolutely FREE for PTCL Broadband, Smart TV & CharJi users. You can enjoy hundreds of live TV channels, movies and TV on-demand on your mobile, tablets (Android & iOS) and PCs (using browsers e.g. Internet Explorer) whenever and wherever you want.
How can I use PTCL Smart TV app in PC?
PC app is not available on the PTCL website but here’s the link to the app. To download the PTCL Smart TV app CLICK HERE. Now after downloading the zip file from the link all you need to do is extract it and install the app. Afterwards you need to configure your modem to use the app.
Why is my smart TV remote not working?
There are a number of reasons why your remote may not be working. The most common are physical damage, battery issues, pairing issues, or issues with the infrared sensor on the remote or TV. If it seems like it’s pressing buttons by itself, it may actually be that your TV’s controls are dirty.
How do I sync my TVision remote to my TV?
Follow these steps to pair the TVision HUB remote to a new TV when the TVision HUB is already set up.
- From the Home Screen, navigate to and select the Settings icon.
- From Settings, navigate to and select Device Preferences.
- From Device Preferences, navigate to and select Smart Control.
- Smart Control Wizard begins.
How can I turn my TV on without the power button or the remote?
To turn on your TV without the remote, just walk over to the TV and hit the power button.
- Read through any manuals that came with your television if you still have them.
- Check if your TV has a visible touch power button.
- Check the the left and right sides and the top of your TV, some TVs have power buttons there.