How much are the Back to the Future 2 shoes?
‘Back to the Future Part II’ Self-Lacing Sneakers Expected to Fetch $70K at Sotheby’s Auction. A pair of light-up, self-lacing shoes, made famous by Michael J. Fox’s famous character Marty McFly in ‘Back to the Future Part II,’ could fetch up to $70,000 in a rare sneaker auction at Sotheby’s.
How much are Back to the Future shoes worth?
The original Nike MAG Back to the Future replicas from 2011 fetch anywhere from US$7500-$10,000 (and up) on the resale market. The 2019 HyperAdapt 1.0—which features similar Adaptive Fit Technology—go from about US$300 up to US$795.
How much do Nike Mags cost?
Online sales of the shoe ranged between US$2,300 and US$9,959. Ten additional pairs, packaged in presentation boxes, were sold exclusively by Nike at live auctions around the world, for a total of 1,510 pairs.
Is there a Back to the Future game?
Back to the Future: The Game is an episodic graphic adventure based on the Back to the Future film franchise. The game was developed and published by Telltale Games as part of a licensing deal with Universal Pictures.
What is the most expensive shoe in the world?
Top 10 Most Expensive Shoes Ever Made
- Stuart Weitzman Rita Hayworth Heels – $3 Million.
- Harry Winston Ruby Slippers – $3 Million.
- Shoes Thrown at President Bush – $10 Million.
- Debbie Wingham High Heels – $15.1 Million.
- Passion Jewellers x Jada Dubai Diamond Shoes – $17 Million.
- Antonio Vietri Moon Star Shoes – $19.9 Million.
What is the most expensive sneaker?
These are the 20 most expensive sneakers ever made:
- Diamond Encrusted Air Force 1 – $50,000.
- Air Jordan 12 OVO (Drake Edition) – $100,000.
- Air Jordan 12 (Flu Game) – $104,000.
- Buscemi 100 MM Diamond – $132,000.
- Michael Jordan’s Game Worn Converse Fastbreak – $190,373.
- Solid Gold OVO x Air Jordans – $2 Million.
What is Nike most expensive shoe?
Top 5 Most Expensive Nike Shoes in the World
- #5 Nike Air Jordan 12 (Flu Game) – $104,765.
- #4 Nike Mag self-lacing training shoes – $200,000.
- #3 Nike Waffle Racing Flat “Moon Shoe” – $437,500.
- #2 Nike Air Jordan 1s – $560,000.
- #1 Solid Gold OVO x Air Jordans – $2 Million.
How many parts are there in Back to the Future?
Back to the Future1985
Back to the Future II1989Back to the Future III1990
Back to the Future/Movies
Is back to the future a comedy?
Back to the Future is an American science fiction comedy franchise written by Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale, directed by Zemeckis and produced by Gale and Neil Canton for Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment, and distributed by Universal Pictures.