How do I contact EA about a problem?
Support Contact Information
- USA: 1 (855) 345-2186 (Support available from 15.00 UTC – 00.00 UTC)
- UK: +44 (0) 208 1969 890 (Support available from 15.00 UTC – 00.00 UTC)
- France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 09.00 UTC – 18.00 UTC)
Is EA customer service good?
User Reviews, Ratings and Comments Electronic Arts customer service is ranked #590 out of the 988 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 28.68 out of a possible 200 based upon 916 ratings. This score rates Electronic Arts customer service and customer support as Terrible.
Is EA horrible?
Consumerist rating as “Worst Company in America” EA won with 50,575 votes or 64.03%. This result came in the aftermath of the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy which several commentators viewed as a significant contribution to EA’s win in the poll.
How do I speak to live chat with EA?
How to make a case on EA Help
- Click Contact Us.
- Pick the game or product you need help with.
- Pick the platform that you play on.
- Choose the Topic you need help with.
- Select your Issue.
- Click Select contact option.
- If you’re not already signed in to your EA Account, you can sign in here.
How long does it take for EA to respond?
Depending on how busy the lines are you can expect a callback or chat within an hour or so and for TOS the time frame is generally 72 hours.
How do I get unbanned from EA?
Re: How long will it take me to unban?
- Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
- Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from.
- Choose your platform.
- Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
- Fill out any other details below.
- Click Select contact option.
How do I reset my EA account password?
I can’t sign in
- Go to the EA Help login.
- Click Forgot Your Password? to reset your password.
- Enter your email or EA Account ID.
- Check your email for a link to create a new password, and follow the instructions.
Why is EA so evil?
For many, what made EA so specifically evil was a mismatch between form and function. Here this company is supposed to be making fun games and making money from it, but they seem to run afoul of players and consumers at every turn. EA itself was sort of sarcastic in response to the whole situation.
Why did EA ruin PvZ?
Despite the PvZ series being a money-printing machine, Fan was laid off by EA shortly after the mega publisher bought PopCap Games in late 2011. McMillen, who’s friends with Fan, claims the Plants vs. Zombies creator was canned because he objected to adding microtransactions and pay-to-win elements to Plants vs.
Where can I find EA live chat?
Re: Where do I find EA Live Chat?
- Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us.
- Make sure that you’re signed in and select your country by clicking on the flag in top left corner and picking your country from the list.
- Enter the name of your game (in your case it will be Origin) and click Next.
Does EA respond to email?
Re: I was banned and EA wont respond If you’ve already reached out to the Terms of Service team that’s all you need to do for now. They’ll follow up with you via email as soon as they’re able. Please keep an eye out on your email, and the team will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Does EA respond to cases?
Re: how long does it take EA to solve a case ? Such cases need to be manually investigated one-by-one and it can take some time if there’s a queue of cases already. As soon as it’s possible, you will get a reply from our specialists.