Why God is not listening to my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.
How can I hear God directly?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How do you tell if God is talking to you?
Instead, you can make new decisions.
- God’s Word. Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word?
- God’s Audible Voice. Perhaps you’ve heard testimonies of people hearing God speak to them.
- Wise Counsel.
- Visions & Dreams.
- Your Inner Knowing.
- Blocked Paths.
Can God hear my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How do I know God has answered my prayers?
How Do I Know When My Prayer Is Answered?
- He’ll catch you if you fall.
- He’ll open a door if that’s the way He wants you to go.
- You’ll meet a closed door if God doesn’t want you to go that way.
Does God hear my prayers?
What is God’s voice?
In the Abrahamic religions, the voice of God is a communication from God to human beings, heard by humans as a sound with no apparent physical source.
How can God speak to us?
Throughout human history, God has initiated communication with humanity by speaking audibly to humans. He also speaks to us through the glory of His creation. Additionally, He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit and through dreams, visions and our thoughts.
How do you know God has answered your prayers?
What are the ways we hear from God?
10 Ways to Hear from God Regularly Recognize that God has created you for a close friendship with Himself. Consider your motives for wanting to hear from God. Honestly reflect on why you want to hear from God. Make your goal more than just hearing God. Know that you’re important to God, but be humble. Don’t try to force God to tell you something.
What does the Bible say about listen to God?
Listening to God requires a right attitude in our hearts. In order to listen to God and receive His instruction, we must want to do His will, much as Habakkuk did. God honors the heart that is fully surrendered to Him. If we are stubbornly clinging to our own desires, we are likely to get a garbled message that will not be God’s voice at all.
What does the Bible say about God hears us?
1 John 5:14-15 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God : that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us -whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him.
What is the key to hearing God’s voice?
The first key to hearing God’s voice is to go to a quiet place and still our own thoughts and emotions. Psalm 46:10 encourages us to be still, let go, cease striving, and know that He is God. In Psalm 37:7 we are called to “be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.”