What is meant by ill-fated?
1 : having or destined to a hapless fate : unfortunate an ill-fated expedition. 2 : that causes or marks the beginning of misfortune.
What is the meaning of fated love?
If you say that a person is fated to do something, or that something is fated, you mean that it seems to have been decided by fate before it happens, and nothing can be done to avoid or change it. He was fated not to score. stories of desperation, fated love, treachery and murder.
How do you use ill-fated?
Ill-fated sentence example
- He still recalled the look she’d given him before they left in the ill-fated helo.
- As any camper who has had the misfortune to experience an ill-fated camping trip knows, the key to success is preparation.
- From that ill-fated expedition he returned at the beginning of June.
- Sasha hadn.
Is ill-fated an adjective?
ILL-FATED (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What is the opposite of ill-fated?
Antonyms for ill-fated. fortunate, happy, lucky.
What is ill conceived?
: badly planned : not showing good judgment an ill-conceived attempt to save money.
How do you know if you’re destined to be with someone?
You Feel Deeply Connected To Them Sometimes when you meet someone, you may feel so deeply connected to them that you feel like you’ve known them all your life. According to Rappaport, that feeling of “knowing” is a good sign that you and your partner were destined to fall in love.
What are the signs your relationship is in trouble?
Relationship trouble: Some common signs
- Communication is minimal and often negative.
- Differences are criticised rather than enjoyed.
- You are spending less time together.
- One partner indicates the relationship is in trouble.
- One partner is rarely prepared to listen.
- Conflict leads to resentment, not resolution.
Which is another way to say that the lovers are ill-fated?
1 doomed, hapless, ill-starred, jinxed.
What does hypocrite mean in English?
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings. Other Words from hypocrite Example Sentences Learn More About hypocrite.
What is another word for misfortune?
Some common synonyms of misfortune are adversity, mischance, and mishap.
What cursed means?
1 : to call upon divine power to send harm or evil upon He cursed his enemies. 2 : swear sense 1. 3 : to bring unhappiness or evil upon : afflict. 4 : to say or think bad things about (someone or something) He cursed the unfairness of the world.