How do I unblock a blocked restricted website?
- Use a VPN to unblock any site you want.
- Unblock sites with an open proxy.
- Install a VPN or proxy browser extension.
- Use an IP address instead of a URL.
- Use the Tor Browser to unblock banned sites.
- View blocked content with Google Translate.
- Take advantage of a dynamic IP.
How do I access restricted sites on my computer?
How To Unblock Websites?
- Use VPN for unblocking online.
- Website Unblocker: Use Proxy Websites.
- Access blocked sites in Chrome.
- Use IP Rather Than URL.
- Use Google Translate.
- Bypass censorship via Extensions.
- Replace your DNS Server (Custom DNS)
- Go to Internet Archive — Wayback Machine.
How can I open blocked sites?
If the site that you’re trying to access is blocked specifically on your computer, you may be able to access it by using the website’s mobile version, IP address, or Google Translate. In the event that you’re unable to access websites that are blocked on your Internet connection, however, you’ll need to use a VPN.
How do I unblock restricted sites on Google Chrome?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
How do I unblock Chrome?
For all websites:
- On your phone or tablet open the Chrome app.
- Go to the browser menu.
- Select “Settings”, then “Site settings”
- Choose “Notifications”
- You can change the setting for each website in the “Blocked” drop-list.
- When you are finished making changes, unblocked websites will appear in the “Allow” list.
How can I open blocked sites in PC without VPN?
Get a proxy app — Apps like Autoproxy or Orbot: Proxy with Tor encrypt your connection and help you access blocked websites through a web of servers, without giving away your real IP address. Sort of like a VPN but worse, without any of the security and privacy features.
How can I open blocked sites in Google Chrome?
How do I unblock a site on Chrome?
Click the ‘Security’ tab and then click the ‘Restricted sites’ icon. Now click the ‘Sites’ option in order to open restricted sites windows. Lastly, click the blocked websites from the list and select the ‘Remove’ button; this will unblock the specific website.
How can I open blocked sites without VPN?
How do I stop chrome from blocking websites?
You can stop Google Chrome from blocking downloads by temporarily turning off the Safe Browsing feature, located in the Privacy and security section of Chrome’s Settings page.
How do I fix Access Denied website?
Access Denied, You don’t have permission to access
- Clear Everything about the website.
- Turn off VPN or VPN Extensions.
- Disable Proxy.
- Use a Premium VPN Service.
- Clear all data for a specific website in Firefox.
- Reset Browser.
How do you unblock blocked websites?
Select the blocked website from the Websites list, and then click the “Remove” button to unblock it. Click “Close” to close the Restricted Sites window, and then click “OK” to close the Internet Properties window.
How to unblock all blocked sites?
Unblock Websites using a VPN. You can Unblock banned webpages by using VPN.
Can you please unblock blocked sites?
Use Specialized Proxy servers Proxy servers are remote computers that sit between your system and the Internet.
How do I bypass a blocked website?
The easiest (and usually best) way to bypass blocked websites is to use a VPN — or virtual private network. Unblocking websites with a VPN is a safe, anonymous way to bypass blocked content without subjecting yourself to scrutiny from the authority that blocked the content.