How do I clear cache on YouTube on iPad?
To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct. To check if you have any updates pending open Google Play and tap on the hamburger icon.
How do I clear my YouTube cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
Can you clear app cache on iPad?
Clear cache for third-party apps on iPhone or iPad From the main Settings menu, scroll down to the long alphabetical list of third-party apps and select the app in question. At the bottom of the app’s settings, you may see an option to ‘Reset Cache on Next Launch’.
Why YouTube app is not working on iPad?
In most of the cases, a poor network connection is the cause of the “YouTube won’t play on iPhone/iPad” issue. You can simply turn off your WiFi network connection and then turn it on again or reset network settings on your iOS device by going to Settings > General > Reset and clicking Reset Network Settings.
How do I clear my cache on iOS?
How to clear cache, history, and cookies on Safari
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies.
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data.
How do I clear all app cache?
Here’s how to clear app cache:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings.
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.”
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.”
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
How do I clear my zoom cache on my iPad?
- In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option.
- Click the Clear History link.
- In the Clear History drop-down menu, select the time range where you want to clear browsing data.
- Click the Clear History button.
How do you clean up an iPad to make it run faster?
Has Apple slowed down my iPad deliberately?
- Delete apps you no longer use. The first trick is to have a good software clear-out.
- Restart your iPad.
- Stop Background App Refresh.
- Update to the latest version of iOS.
- Clear Safari’s cache.
- Find out if your web connection is slow.
- Stop Notifications.
- Turn off Location Services.
Should I clear cache on iPad?
Deleting the Safari cache is a good idea in instances that a website appears to be out of date. It may also help when a website isn’t performing correctly. A cache is made up of images, videos and other data that websites use to display the contents of a page. Clearing these stored files will free up extra space.
How do I clean up my iPad to make it run faster?
Speed up a slow iPad or iPhone
- Shut down background iPad apps.
- Speed up Safari.
- Restart your iPad more regularly.
- Stop automatic app updates.
- Free up iPad storage space.
- Turn off app notifications.
- Disable Spotlight searching.