How do you update your status on Facebook on another device?
To update your status from a selected device, just click on “Update Status” or “Send Wall” link and connect your Facebook profile to the StatusVia Facebook app. Once that’s done, you can update your status via any device you like.
How do you post on Facebook from iPhone?
Here’s how to do that:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap Photo.
- Tap the Create a Post button (pencil in a box) in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Write a caption to go along with the photo.
- (Optional) Tap the person icon and/or the pin icon to add tagging and location information to your photo.
How do you go to your status on Facebook?
To update your status, follow these steps:
- Click in the What’s on Your Mind field of the Share box.
- Type your comment/thought/status.
- (Optional) Click the person icon in the bottom gray bar of the Share box to add tags to your post.
- (Optional) Click the location pin icon to add a location.
How do I post IOS photos on Facebook?
To share photos on Facebook:
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Select photos from your phone’s camera roll, then tap Done.
- If you want, you can: Tap a layout, if you’re uploading multiple photos. Tap to close the layout choices. Tap Choose Layout to reopen them. Tap + Album to add to or create an album.
- Tap Post.
Which Facebook app is best for iPhone?
15 Best Facebook Apps For Android and iOS
|Video downloader for Facebook||Swipe for Facebook||Maki|
|Save story for Facebook||Friendly for Facebook||Folio for Facebook|
|Messenger||Messenger lite||Faster for Facebook Lite|
|Simple social||Unseen for fb lite||Facebook lite|
|Swift for fb lite||Fb pages manager||Workplace from Facebook|
How do I access Facebook settings on iPhone?
Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the Menu icon at the bottom right of the screen. It looks like three lines on top of each other (☰). Scroll down and tap Settings from the list of menu options.
How do I copy and paste a status on Facebook?
Highlight the status update and right-click the selection. Click “Copy” from the context menu.
How can I be invisible on Facebook 2020?
Navigate to Facebook.com and select the Messenger icon. Select Options (three dots). Select Turn Off Active Status. Choose Turn off active status for all contacts if you don’t want to be disturbed by anyone.
Why wont Facebook access my photos?
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. We recommend disabling these add-ons before accessing the site again.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
Can I have two Facebook apps on my iPhone?
There’s no trick using which one can configure more than one Facebook account in the official Facebook app, but there are two third-party apps, one each for Android and iPhone, using which you can configure multiple Facebook accounts and easily switch between them without signing out from one.
Which is better FB or FB Lite?
Facebook’s main app weighs in at 57 MB on my Motorola Moto E4; Facebook Lite is a mere 1.59 MB—that’s about 96.5% less space. Facebook Lite is designed to use less RAM and CPU power, as well, so you’ll get a smoother experience on a cheaper and less powerful phones. Facebook Lite even works on older phones that are no …