What books are similar to Neil Gaiman?
If You Like Neil Gaiman…
- The Magicians. by Grossman, Lev. Book – 2010.
- Graveminder. by Marr, Melissa.
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. by Clarke, Susanna.
- The Colour Of Magic. And, The Light Fantastic.
- Storm Front. by Butcher, Jim.
- The Infernals. by Connolly, John.
- Alif the Unseen. by Wilson, G.
- The Corpse-rat King. by Battersby, Lee.
Is Neil Gaiman a best selling author?
Bestselling author Neil Gaiman has long been one of the top writers in comics, and also writes books for readers of all ages.
Who are Neil Gaiman’s favorite authors?
He shares his list exclusively with T.
- “The Book of the New Sun,” Gene Wolfe. The best science fiction novel of the last century.
- “Lud-in-the-Mist,” Hope Mirrlees. My favorite fairy tale/detective novel/history/fantasy.
- “Archer’s Goon,” Diana Wynne Jones.
What genre is Neil Gaiman?
What to read if you liked good omens?
10 Devilishly Fun Books Like Good Omens
- The Abominable Snowman. By Terry Pratchett.
- The Man Who Spoke Snakish. By Andrus Kivirähk.
- The Honours. By Tim Clare.
- Stardust. By Neil Gaiman.
- Fair Peril. By Nancy Springer.
- On a Pale Horse. By Piers Anthony.
- Ella Enchanted. By Gail Carson Levine.
- A Night in the Lonesome October.
Who writes like Terry Pratchett?
Authors similar to Terry Pratchett
- The City of Dreaming Books. Walter Moers, John Brownjohn. The author of 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear transports readers to a magical world.
- The Labyrinth of Dreaming Books. Walter Moers, John Brown, Optimus Yarnspinner.
- World War Moo: An Apocalypse Cow Novel. Michael Logan.
What is Neil Gaiman’s most popular book?
Coraline Arguably Neil Gaiman’s most famous book, Coraline was adapted into an incredible stop-motion animated movie by Laika in 2009 (who then went on to make the equally stellar ParaNorman and Kubo and the Two Strings). Coraline is a children’s book that adults can enjoy just as much.
What Neil Gaiman book should I start with?
American Gods – For those who want to first read Neil Gaiman’s most celebrated work. I’d class American Gods as Neil Gaiman’s ‘best’ book. A lot of award-givers agree.
What is Neil Gaiman’s favorite book?
|1||Bleak House by Charles Dickens really liked it 4.00 avg rating — 104,910 ratings score: 194, and 2 people voted|
|2||The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia, #5) by C.S. Lewis 3.91 avg rating — 303,362 ratings score: 176, and 2 people voted|
Is Neil Gaiman popular?
Neil Gaiman, in full Neil Richard Gaiman, (born November 10, 1960, Portchester, Hampshire, England), British writer who earned critical praise and popular success with richly imagined fantasy tales that frequently featured a darkly humorous tone.
How rich is Neil Gaiman?
Neil Gaiman Net Worth: Neil Gaiman is an English author who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Neil Gaiman was born November 10, 1960 in Portchester, Hampshire, England.
What should I read if I like Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy?
8 Books Like The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde.
- To Say Nothing of the Dog, or How We Found the Bishop’s Bird Stump At Last, by Connie Willis.
- Night Watch, by Terry Pratchett.
- Clovenhoof, by Heide Goody & Iain Grant.
- All Systems Red, by Martha Wells.
- The Martian, by Andy Weir.
What kind of books does Neil Gaiman write?
Neil Richard MacKinnon Gaiman (/ ˈ ɡ eɪ m ən /; born Neil Richard Gaiman, 10 November 1960) is an English author of short fiction, novels, comic books, graphic novels, nonfiction, audio theatre, and films.
When was the Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman published?
Publication date. The Graveyard Book is a young adult fantasy novel by the English author Neil Gaiman, simultaneously published in Britain and America in 2008.
Where did Neil Gaiman live as a child?
After living for a period in the nearby town of Portchester, Hampshire, where Neil was born in 1960, the Gaimans moved in 1965 to the West Sussex town of East Grinstead, where his parents studied Dianetics at the Scientology centre in the town; one of Gaiman’s sisters works for the Church of Scientology in Los Angeles.
When did Neil Gaiman win the Carnegie Medal?
He is the first author to win both the Newbery and the Carnegie medals for the same work, The Graveyard Book (2008). In 2013, The Ocean at the End of the Lane was voted Book of the Year in the British National Book Awards. Gaiman’s family is of Polish-Jewish and other Eastern European Jewish origins.