How do you make a po long text in SAP?
For this, run Tcode SE37. Give FM name in the Function Module field and Hit function key F8 or Click on Execute button shown above. We get the long text lines into the table named LINES at the bottom (marked Red).
What is STXH table in SAP?
STXH is a standard SAPscript Transparent Table in SAP Basis application, which stores STXD SAPscript text file header data. Below you can view the Table Structure, columns(fields), SAP Wiki pages, discussion threads, related TCodes, FMs, ABAP Reports, BW Datasources, and Authorization Objects for STXH.
What is the table for purchase order in SAP?
SAP Purchase Order Tables
|1||BAPIMEPOITEM||purchase order Item|
|2||BAPIMEPOITEMX||purchase order Item Data (Change Parameter)|
|3||EKPO||Purchasing Document Item|
|4||EKKO||Purchasing Document Header|
How do you find item text in SAP?
Create and print a new item text type for purchase order
- then go to next customizing step OLME > Purchase order > Text for purchase orders > Define Copying Rules for Item Texts.
- Select your text type then click the folder for Text linkages.
What is long text in SAP?
Long Text (also referred to as SAPscript texts or text objects) are the containers attached to SAP ERP objects to accommodate long text in SAP systems. SAP created this functionality because old database systems had text columns limited to around 255 characters.
How are texts stored in SAP?
SAP Text IDs are stored in table TTXID and text objects are stored in table TTXOB. Let us find out the Text ID and Text Object for PO line item text. The same procedure can be used to find out the text id and text object for any long text in any SAP transaction. First go to ME23N to display a PO document.
What are the major purchasing tables?
The most important SAP tables for the purchase to payables process for the auditor are:
- EKKO: Purchasing Document Header.
- EKPO: Purchasing Document Item.
- EBAN: Purchase Requisition.
- BKPF: Accounting Document Header.
- BSEG: Accounting Document Segment.
- LFA1: Vendor Master (General Section)
- LFB1: Vendor Master (Company Code)
How do you maintain text in SAP?
To start the Text Element Maintenance Tool:
- Use transaction SE32.
- In the Object Navigator (transaction SE80), open the program you want to edit and choose Goto → Text Elements.
- In the context menu of the program you want to edit, choose Display → Text Elements.
How do you define text ID in SAP?
Text IDs are always allocated to a text object. The key of this table thus consists of the text object and a four-digit text ID. You can use the SAPscript function modules only to process texts whose IDs are stored in this table.
How do you create a long text in SAP ABAP?
Text Objects And IDs Creation and Using It by FMs ‘CREATE_TEXT’ & ‘READ_TEXT’
- Step1. Go to Tcode- SE75.
- Step2. Select the first radio button and click on Change button.
- Step3. Click on Continue button.
- Step4. Now Click on Create button to Create Text Object.