How can I get STC Data?
- Through. mystc Gate.
- Through. mystc App.
- Send 2220 to. 900.
- Enter *166# then press ‘call’ USSD.
How can I recharge my STC Internet SIM?
Available Recharge Methods
- mystc Gate. Learn More.
- mystc App. Learn More.
- SMS. Send *155* recharge. card number# to 1500.
- USSD. Enter *155* recharge card number#, then press ‘call’
How can I get free internet on STC?
How to use the WiFi:
- Search for KSA Free WiFi – stc.
- Select “Send activation code” when the activation page appears.
- Enter your mobile number to receive an activation code.
- Enter the activation code sent to you and enjoy Internet around the clock. Personal. Business. Help. stc World. Created with Sketch.
How can I know my STC Internet SIM number?
Method 1: Dialing a code The easiest way to check your STC SIM number is to dial a code *150# and then press “2” to select the English language. The system will display your STC mobile number on your screen.
Does STC have unlimited data?
With the stc New Postpaid LTE Plans, you can now enjoy amazing value with unlimited data, free local minutes to all operators and a special Vanity Number.
How can I register my STC SIM card?
Then follow these steps:
- Login using the same account in Absher.
- You will receive a confirmation code on your mobile number registered in Absher.
- Select SIM Registration.
- Choose stc.
- You will receive your personal service code.
- Share it with stc agent or use the code on mystc app. Personal. Business. Help. stc World.
How do I check my data on my SIM card?
To take a peek at the data on your Android’s installed SIM card, open the Settings app by swiping down to access the drop-down menu. From Settings, either tap “About phone” or search for “About phone,” then choose “Status” and “SIM status” to see data on your phone number, service status and roaming info.
How can I subscribe my Sawa Internet?
- Through mystc.
- Through mystc App.
- Send 8000 to 900.
- For new customers: Please visit our. sales offices.
How can I access STC WiFi?
Send an SMS containing the word “واي فاي” or “wifi” to 2222. You will receive a message containing a link. Click on the link and follow the steps and instructions. Next time, your device will automatically connect to the network.
How can I find my data SIM number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How can I check my SIM card number?
Find My SIM Card Number on an Android Go to Settings > About Phone > Status, then scroll down and locate the ICCID (SIM Card) number. 2. Remove the back cover and the battery, slide out the SIM Card and locate the SIM Card number on the card.
How much GB is unlimited data?
100GB data (or 100,000MB) is functionally almost unlimited. Even with video streamed in high quality you could manage around 30 hours a month (depending on the source).
How much does STC-Sawa internet package cost?
sawa Data Keys Package Name Validity Price* To Subscribe 1GB for One Week One Week 15 SR Send 2151 to 900 1GB for One Month One Month 30 SR Send 2152 to 900 2GB for One Month One Month 50 SR Send 2153 to 900 5GB for One Month One Month 80 SR Send 2154 to 900
How to add package from postpaid to Sawa number?
For details on sawa new packages and how to add the package from the postpaid number to sawa number, send 80000 to 900. For details on packages subscribed on the sawa number using the Mofawtar number, send 88888 to 900. To stop renewal of sawa packages from a Mofawtar number, send 77009 (space) sawa number to 900.
Can you recharge your Sawa number through mystc?
Recharge your sawa number and enjoy the best prepaid packages and services! High speed internet and more The VAT previously collected during recharge for local minutes. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to any of the packages through the mystc App or by logging in to mystc.