Where can I find ore deposits in Skyrim?
Skyrim Mining Ore Locations
- There is a mine at Darkwater Crossing that is located in the marshes south of Windhelm.
- Blackreach has lots of Corundum veins.
- Lakeview Manor, found North of Pinewatch.
- Halted Stream Camp; found East of Silent Moons Camp, and North-West of the Whitewatch Tower.
Where is the best place to mine ore in Skyrim?
Best Mining Locations
- Iron: Halted Stream Camp, located NW of Whiterun.
- Silver: Karthwasten, two mines.
- Gold: Kolskeggr, also in The Reach.
- Corundum: Knifepoint Ridge, Falkreath hold (quest-locked, need to do the Boethiah daedric quest).
- Quicksilver: Quicksilver Mine in Dawnstar.
Where can I find a lot of iron ore in Skyrim?
- Sixteen veins in Halted Stream Camp, northwest of Whiterun.
- Ten veins in Fort Fellhammer, south-southeast of Dawnstar.
- Eight veins in Embershard Mine, southwest of Riverwood and one vein northwest from Embershard mine’s exit, among rocks.
What is the rarest ore in Skyrim?
Malachite is a very rare ore in Skyrim. It’s used to create Glass armor and weapons.
Can you own a mine in Skyrim?
Windstad Mine is a player-owned mine that allows you to transform a bandit-infested cave into a profitable mining operation. Constructing the mine and its facilities will reward the player with income every day and the ability to extract ore from its vast mineral reserves.
Can ore veins regenerate in Skyrim?
Mining is an action in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls Online performed on ore veins using a pickaxe. Ore veins generally replenish their ores after about a month (in-game) if the area is marked as “cleared.” Otherwise, it replenishes in 10 days.
Where can I farm silver ore in Skyrim?
- Silver Ore can be purchased from Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- 7 veins in Sanuarach Mine, inside of Karthwasten, and 3 ore in a cart outside, next to the entrance.
- 5 veins in Cidhna Mine during the quest “No One Escapes Cidhna Mine.”
How long does it take for ore to regenerate in Skyrim?
Ore veins generally replenish their ores after about a month (in-game) if the area is marked as “cleared.” Otherwise, it replenishes in 10 days. Some veins (e.g. Ebony) respawn sooner, or later than the one month. Each vein, regardless of ore type, will yield three pieces of ore, and at most two precious gems.
What month is hearthfire?
Hearthfire. Hearthfire [note 2] [note 1] is the ninth of the 12 months in the Elder Scrolls universe. It is considered to be a Fall (Autumn) month (by our definition). It is homologous to September.
Do ore veins come back Skyrim?
Ore veins typically respawn every thirty in-game days. A method that can be used to replenish ore veins faster is to enter and exit a nearby location of the source (a nearby cave/house/mine etc.) one week after depleting the ore.