What scale does fade to black use?
This guitar lick comes from the intro solo to the song “Fade to Black”. This Fade to Black lick is straight out of a B natural minor scale at the 14th fret.
How do I set my amp for clean sound?
Getting a Good Clean Tone
- Select your clean channel or turn the gain down if you don’t have multiple channels.
- Turn off all amp effects and effect pedals.
- Bring the bass, mid & treble knobs all to 12 o’clock.
- Keep the gain fairly low and adjust the volume to a suitable level.
- Jam for a while to get a feel for the tone.
What are the amp settings for Back in Black?
Gain – 2-3 (set more for a lighter pick attack) Treble – 2. Mids – 8. Bass – 2.
What key is Fade to Black Solo in?
Regardless that first solo uses B minor, then there’s a key change at the very end to A minor where Kirk uses the A minor scale.
What key is One by Metallica in?
Beginning of the song is B minor with short drift into D major (same notes in scale) just before lyrics start. The part after second chorus shifts to E minor as is the final part of the song (Darkness, imprisoning me…).
How can I make my amp sound like Metallica?
Metallic Amp Settings and EQ Best Practices
- Amplifier. GAIN: 10 / BASS: 8 / MID: 6 / TREBLE: 4 / REVERB: 0.
- Guitar. VOLUME KNOB: 10 / TONE KNOB: 10 / PICKUP POSITION: Middle or Bridge.
- Distortion Pedal (if needed) VOLUME: 5 percent above amp’s clean volume / GAIN: 8 / BASS: 7 / MIDS: 6 / TREBLE: 3.
What is the best amp setting?
A low-end boost for a good metal boom
- GUITAR: VOLUME: MAX / TONE: MAX / SELECTOR: MIDDLE OR BRIDGE.
- AMP: BASS: 8 / MIDS: 4 / TREBLE: 4 / GAIN: 10 (or pedal) / REVERB: OFF.
- DISTORTION PEDAL: LEVEL: AMP VOLUME / DRIVE: 75% / BASS: 6-8 / TREBLE: 3-5.
What should my amp settings be?
The treble is best kept on around 6 or lower, or it can become a bit too sharp. You may want to increase the treble a bit more if you’re using high gain, to try and give your tone a bit more clarity. Having the bass on around 5 is a good place to start because it makes your tone thick but without being too muffled.
What amp did Angus use on Back in Black?
Some of his favorite recording amps for Back in Black included various plexi Super Lead 100-watt heads when he needed crisp treble and crunchy overdrive, various 50-watt Marshalls for solos and Marshall 2203 JMP 100-watt master volume heads for when he wanted darker tones with fatter midrange and more saturated …
What key is nothing else matters in?
Nothing Else Matters/Keys