What rapper has the most album sales in 2020?
TOP 10 ALBUMS OF 2020 IN U.S., BY TOTAL EQUIVALENT ALBUM UNITS
- Post Malone, Hollywood’s Bleeding (1.895 million)
- Lil Uzi Vert, Eternal Atake (1.860 million)
- Roddy Ricch, Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial (1.792 million)
- Harry Styles, Fine Line (1.522 million)
- Luke Combs, What You See Is What You Get (1.475 million)
Which artist sold the most records 2020?
Pop group BTS have been named the best-selling artists of 2020 by the IFPI, the organisation that represents the global recorded music industry.
What is the biggest selling album of the 21st century?
Adele’s 21 is the best-selling album of the 21st century with sales of over 31 million copies worldwide.
What is the fastest selling British album of all time?
25 by Adele
This is a list of the fastest-selling albums in the United Kingdom. 25 by Adele is the fastest-selling album of all time in the UK with just over 813,000 copies sold in its first 7 days….United Kingdom.
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who is the top selling artist of 2021?
Eminem Listed Among US Best Selling Artists of 2021
- Juice WRLD.
- YoungBoy NBA.
- J Cole.
- Pop Smoke.
- Lil Baby.
What are the top 5 albums of all time?
Here are the Top 10 Greatest Albums of All Time, according to Rolling Stone:
- Marvin Gaye, ‘What’s Going On’
- The Beach Boys, ‘Pet Sounds’
- Joni Mitchell, ‘Blue’
- Stevie Wonder, ‘Songs in the Key of Life’
- The Beatles, ‘Abbey Road’
- Nirvana, ‘Nevermind’
- Fleetwood Mac, ‘Rumours’
- Prince and the Revolution, ‘Purple Rain’
What is the No 1 selling album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 70 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album.
What are the Top 5 selling albums of all time?
Check out the 50 best-selling albums of all time:
- Eagles — “Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)”
- Michael Jackson — “Thriller”
- Eagles — “Hotel California”
- AC/DC — “Back In Black”
- The Beatles — “The Beatles” (“The White Album”)
- Billy Joel — “Greatest Hits Volume 1 & Volume 2”
- Led Zeppelin — “Led Zeppelin IV”