How do you get into the server room in Batman Arkham origins?
Enter the GCPD through the roof. Before attempting to enter the door, eliminate the gunmen on the rooftop with Silent Takedowns. Sneak up on the cops one by one and knock them out quietly. If your cover is blown, retreat to a nearby ledge and use your Remote Grapple to sew confusion, then return to the right.
How do I get to Burnley comms tower?
Burnley Comms Tower Unlock Guide
- Approach the tower from south.
- You should see this window.
- Use your remote claw to create a zipline.
- Use the zipline …
- … to smash through the window.
- Once inside, hack fake the comms tower.
- Pull on the grate.
- At this point I got stuck because of the PC version of the game glitch.
How do I get to the comms tower in the industrial district?
How to Unlock Industrial District Comms Tower
- As you approach the comms tower from the east you need to grapple onto that ledge.
- There are 7 bad guys waiting for a whoopin’
- Once you get rid of the goons Enigma gets in touch.
- Approach the green panel and smash it.
- Drop from the north side of the building.
How do you get the glue grenade in Batman Arkham origins?
Also Batman will initially delve into his mind, but you do not really have to do anything special here and only reach the place where you will witness the scene of Bruce Wayne’s parents being murdered. Talk to Alfred and go to the workshop to collect a new gadget – The Glue Grenade.
How do I access GCPD servers?
Access the GCPD servers – side rooms | Main storyline Batman: AO Guide. Climb down the stairs. After you reach the locked door, select the explosive gel from the inventory and use it to blow up the weakened fragment of the wall on the right.
How do you get the Disruptor in Arkham origins?
Batman acquiring the Disruptor in the Evidence Locker at the GCPD in Arkham Origins. Batman using the Freeze Gun Override at the Iceberg Lounge in Arkham City.
How do you fix the glitch in Batman Arkham origins?
Reset Video Settings
- Access your Arkham Origins folder (Steam\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Origins\SinglePlayer\BMGame\Config)
- Remove the BMEngine. ini file.
- Start up the game again, it should be restored to Default settings.
How do you get enigma in Batman Arkham origins?
Go to Enigma’s HQ (marked on your map shortly after the game starts) in the “Burnley” district. Blast a wall with explosive gel to get inside. Visiting the HQ will unlock locations of Data Handlers on your map. Interrogate them to unlock all of the Datapack locations on your in-game map.
What does the concussion detonator do in Batman Arkham origins?
The Concussion Detonator is a gadget used by Batman that attaches to enemies and allows Batman to stun and disorient those caught in its explosion, giving him ample time to dispose of the enemies.