How do I add a dashboard to my homepage in Salesforce?
Add Dashboards to the Lightning Experience Home Page
- From Setup, enter “App Builder” in the Quick Find box, then select Lightning App Builder.
- Click New.
- Choose where to embed the dashboard.
- Click Next.
- Give your app page or home tab layout a label, then click Next.
- Choose a page template, then click Finish.
What are the dashboard components in Salesforce?
There are 5 types of components in Salesforce Dashboard :
- Charts: Used for showing comparisons.
- Table: Tables are used for showing lists.
- Gauge. Gauge is used to show progress towards a goal.
- Running User:
What is Home Page components in Salesforce?
Home Page Component. Home page components helps to customize the home tab in Salesforce classic . you can customize your home tab by including the components. You may edit the standard component such as message alerts,sidebar links by click on Edit or you may create new custom component by click on new.
How do I change my home dashboard in Salesforce lightning?
If your Home tab contains a dashboard snapshot, you can change the dashboard….
- Click Customize Page in the Dashboard section of the Home tab.
- Search for a dashboard and select a different dashboard from the drop-down list.
- Click Refresh to refresh the data in your dashboard.
How do I change the view in Salesforce dashboard?
To select a dashboard’s running user in Salesforce Classic:
- Edit a dashboard.
- Choose a running user setting.
- Optionally, select Let authorized users change running user to enable users with permission to change the running user on the dashboard view page.
- Click OK.
How do I change the dashboard in Salesforce?
Change a Dashboard’s Properties
- Click the Dashboard Properties button.
- Edit the dashboard title and/or folder. Make the desired changes to your dashboard.
- Click OK to close the Dashboard Properties dialog box.
What are dashboard components?
One dashboard can contain up to 20 components. Each component can be present in the form of a chart, table, or matrix. On top of that, you can also select the Visualforce page component type….Components
- Horizontal bar chart.
- Vertical bar chart.
- Line chart.
- Pie chart.
- Donut chart.
- Funnel chart.
- Scatter chart.
What are the types of dashboards?
Types of dashboards (and how to choose the right one for you)
- Operational dashboards tell you what is happening now.
- Strategic dashboards track key performance indicators.
- Analytical dashboards process data to identify trends.
What is record page in Salesforce?
A Lightning Record Page is a collection of several components within a single web page. By default, each object – Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc. – has its own unique record page provided by Salesforce, consisting of several standard lightning components, also provided by Salesforce.
How do I change the standard page in Salesforce?
- Log into Salesforce and click Setup in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In the left menu, under App Setup, click Customize.
- Under Account, Opportunity, Product, Work Order or Asset, select Page Layouts.
- Click Edit beside a page layout.
How do I change the default dashboard in Salesforce?
Select a Default Home Page Dashboard within Salesforce Classic
- Click Customize Page in the “Dashboard” section of the Home tab.
- Select a dashboard to be the Home Page default.
- Click Save.
How do I view someone else’s dashboard?
With the “View My Team’s Dashboards” user permission, the reader can view the dashboard as themself or as anyone beneath them in the role hierarchy. With the “View All Data” user permission, the reader can view the dashboard as anyone. From the Properties window, click Save.
How does the dashboard builder work in Salesforce?
Dashboard components come in various chart types, tables, metrics, and gauges, and you can customize how data is grouped, summarized, and displayed for each component. The dashboard builder is an intuitive interface for building dashboards from source reports you’ve created in Salesforce.
How to create a dashboard component in Visualforce?
If a Visualforce page does not meet these requirements, it does not appear as an option in the dashboard component Visualforce Page drop-down list. Create a Visualforce page called VFDashboard.
How are metrics displayed on a dashboard in Salesforce?
Metric: Use a metric when you have one key value to display. Enter metric labels directly on components by clicking the empty text field next to the grand total. Metric components placed directly above and below each other in a dashboard column are displayed together as a single component.
How do I add a component to my dashboard?
View the dashboard and click Edit. Click Add Component from the top of any column. Choose a Visualforce Page as the component type. Optionally, enter a header to display at the top of the dashboard component.